Okay, the two subjects in the title don’t have much to do with each other, if anything, but it was a way to work in the fact that the two entities broke out in something new. The University of Louisville Cardinals had to play a game and win without budding star Wayne Blackshear or suspended player Kevin Ware. They did and you can find the complete story on Louisville.com, a site that I write and photograph Louisville sports for.
This article also kicks off This Is Louisville’s new look. As my photo love story to my hometown, I wanted a way to showcase more photos so that as soon as you came to the home page, you could see the fantastic city I live in. There may be more tweaks coming, but I’m pretty happy with the way it looks. Just like the Cardinals are pretty happy to have a victory after that three game losing streak. Below you’ll find my outtakes from the game.
- Louisville will be without Wayne Blackshear and Kevin Ware (collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- No. 12 Louisville to face Pitt without Blackshear, Ware (sportsillustrated.cnn.com)
- Blackshear and Ware out for Monday’s game vs. Pitt (whas11.com)
- Louisville basketball gets ready for Syracuse (thisislouisville.com)
- Louisville basketball gets the micro Four Thirds treatment (thisislouisville.com)